Hammond Dental Sandy Springs
See Why We’re Rated 5 Stars
General Dentistry Sandy Springs, GA
Hammond Dental is a General Dental practice that also offers specialist dental care. Some of the general dental procedures we offer include teeth cleanings, fillings, dental crowns, dental bridges, and dentures. Our specialized procedures include but are not limited to, root canals, tooth extractions, clear smile aligners, and dental implants. Located in Sandy Springs, GA, we gladly give metro-Atlanta remarkable dental care and while utilizing the most modern dental technology and practices. Bring the whole family and receive quality dental care all under one roof!
We like to ensure that you’re the most educated about your teeth and procedures prior to settling on treatment options. You can find out about our dental strategies and how they are performed by reading about some of our services. Book your appointment and talk to one of our experienced dentists today.
What Is General Dentistry?
General Dentistry is your first line of defense and treatment against dental disease and infections. Your general dentist acts as your primary care provider for tooth care and routine dental checkups. Hammond Dental is one of Sandy Springs’s top general dentists.
What Do General Dentists Treat?
General Dentists handle a number of different procedures since they are trained to handle everyday dental needs. A general dentist can remove teeth, insert implants, clean your gums, and handle your routine checkups all under one roof. General dentists are also trained to treat all ages so you won’t have to worry about finding a general dentist for each member of your family.
General Dentistry Procedures In Sandy Springs, GA
General dentists are trained across a spectrum of dental expertise. They can handle most any day dental procedure but if the condition of your tooth has deteriorated too much then your case would be referred out to a dental specialist as they are trained to handle more difficult cases.
- Complete Checkups: Complete dental checkups and regular dental cleanings should be conducted at least twice a year. These help us to keep track of your dental health and administer timely treatment in case any abnormalities or issues are found. A dental checkup at one of our offices also includes a comprehensive evaluation of your teeth and gums through digital X-rays and a screening for oral cancer.
- Dental Crowns: Crowns are tooth-shaped protective coverings that can be used to enhance the appearance and function of lost or damaged teeth.
- Dentures: Our practice offers natural-looking dentures for people who have lost some or all of their teeth.
- Bridges: Our practice offers long-lasting bridges for people who have lost some of their teeth.
- Fluoride Applications: We offer topical fluoride application treatment to help remineralize the enamel of your teeth and make them more resistant to cavities.
- Halitosis Treatment: We provide comprehensive treatment for bad breath caused due to dental reasons.
- Inlays and Onlays: Dental inlays and Onlays, also known as indirect fillings, can be used to repair teeth with decay or damage that is not severe enough to require a full crown, but has too much damage for a traditional filling.
- Mouth Guards: Our custom dental mouth guards are crafted using the highest quality material and offer protection to your teeth and mouth from possible injury and trauma caused by playing contact sports and from the harmful effects of bruxism (the habit of clenching and grinding one’s teeth while sleeping).
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: We offer metal-free, tooth-colored fillings to restore the appearance and function of damaged teeth.
Easy payment with CareCredit
How It Works